Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I may grumble about being dragged away from Michigan to go and visit my cousin's house for a week every Thanksgiving, but as soon as I get there, I forget most of what's going on at home. A tradition between my uncle and I has been to rent a shooting video game (Quantum of Solace this year), and try to kill each other for hours on end (and yes, I always kick his butt), as well as a tramp in the woods that comes down to me shouting at my sisters and cousins to keep up as I set the pace. Thanksgiving dinner will be amazing again this year, and we have a homemade apple and cranberry pie for desert... life really can't get much better this year. Comment and tell me your family's Thanksgiving traditions, and your favorite part of the holiday. Enjoy your Turkey, and have a happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Me and my family always have a dish called Stainglass jello. Always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, let's put it this way. We have a tradition of thanksgiving (or lack-thereof for having lived in a different country for a while) being different in some way or another, every year. The food is exactly the same every year except that every year people switch cooking the different dishes.

    ReplyDelete